Whether you are new to yoga, want to build your own practice or you have been on the mat for years, breaking down the poses into all of their minor elements can deepen your practice and improve your experience.
Surya Namaskara or Sun Salutation is a dynamic yoga sequence that can be found in almost every yoga class and it is design to honour the sun and heat up the body.
When done correctly it has countless benefits: lengthening and strengthening most muscles and joints, creating awareness throughout the entire body, while also helping to synchronise your movement and breath to calm your nervous system.
In this workshop you will learn:
- Surya Namaskara A sequence
- the correct alignment of every posture
- variations and modification to suit your own body type
- linking the breath to the movements
- feel into each posture making sure you are receiving all the benefits
By the end of the workshop you will be able to go through the sequence with confidence both in class and at home.
Cost: 15 for members and students
20 non member
(go to 11th of May in timetable and click book now)