50hr Yin Yoga Teacher Training Brisbane
APRIL 11-15TH 2019 at YOGA ALMA
50hr Yin Yoga & Meridians Teacher Training
In this training, you'll learn the basics of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and the Chinese Meridian system. Discover how TCM can apply to the practice of Yin yoga, deepening your spiritual progress and assist in your healing journey. Also, we'll explore yoga anatomy focusing on myofascial composition, functioning, and releasing techniques. Of course, you'll learn about the practical application of Yin yoga, how to teach to all levels, and intelligent sequencing based on the TCM model for yourself and your students. This course is for practitioners and teachers who want to take their knowledge to a more subtle level. You'll learn the skills to alleviate body pain and emotional distress, increase flexibility, and strengthen deep muscle tissues. This is a hands-on training suitable for those who express deep interest in energy work, healing arts, and self-improvement. You will practice daily Qi Gong, Yin yoga, philosophy, asana theory, and practice teaching. There will also be partnering work, self-reflection journaling, deep breath work, and meditation.
- Daily practice of yin yoga, Qi Gong, pranayama & meditation
- Yang yoga practice (to feel the yin-yang energy comparison)
- Study the theory of yin yoga based in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- The Fundamentals of TCM
- Learn all of the 12 regular meridians
- Intro to the 8 extraordinary meridians
- Acupressure workshop: learn how to use pressure points for common issues, injuries, and flexibility
- Yoga anatomy: skeletal differences, compression vs tension
- Postural clinic
- Yoga philosophy & the 8 Limbs Path
- Buddhist philosophy
- Vipassana & Anapanasati meditation
- Purposeful sequencing
By completing the 50hr Yin Yoga Teacher Training, you'll receive a 50hr Yoga Alliance certification and can be applied as Continue Education Units (CEU)
Early bird pricing before Dec 1st : $975
FULL PRICE : $1325
Upon acceptance into the training, you must submit a $300 non-refundable deposit to secure your spot. The remaining balance is due Feb 15th, 2019.
If you are travelling and need somewhere to stay there are plenty of airbnb's around or the city/valley is just 15mins drive from the studio and close to the ferry. If you need any assistance with this please do not hesitate to contact Bree on 0420 765 617.
* Please submit your application before submitting your payment