GUEST CANCELLATION POLICY
Depending on when you cancel, cancellation penalties may apply. Fees are determined by the following schedule:
If you cancel more than 60 days before the event, 100% of your payment minus the deposit is refunded.
Less than 60 days, by this time the retreat should be paid in full. Any cancellation during this period is non-refundable. You can transfer your credit to any future training with no time limit, subject to availability.
Exceptions to our policy cannot be made for any reason.
YOGA ALMA CANCELLATION POLICY
While we have never cancelled an event to date; if Yoga Alma must cancel a booked event date for any reason, you may transfer your full payment to another event, or you may request a full refund from us.
Yoga Alma is not responsible for your expenses incurred in preparation for any cancelled event, such as airline tickets, loss of work, and/or other costs associated with preparing for your trip.
WAIVER & RELEASE
- Yoga Alma is not reliable for any personal items loss during the event period.
- Participants must be 18+yr or accompanied by parents or legal guardians.
- Note that yoga is a physical activity. Yoga Alma is not liable to any physical injuries incurred during the event.
- Participants with previous injuries and illness or if pregnant are welcome to the retreat but should only engage to event program as long as it does not cause any harm to themselves. It is recommend to consult a medical expert before starting the event.
- Participants release images taken in context of spirituality, health, yoga and wellness during the retreat. The images will be used exclusively in Yoga Alma to promote future retreats, workshops and trainings.